Fall Activities in The Des Moines Metro!9/14/2022
Fall Activities in the Des Moines Metro!
Sweater weather is coming quickly and there are plenty of activities in the Greater Des Moines area to keep you busy this fall!
- Located at 3145 Howell Court, Cumming, IA.
- Another popular pumpkin patch in the Des Moines area. Features corn mazes, kiddie Korral for kids, Fall foods, wagon rides, and a Halloween gift shop!
- Located at 9875 Meredith Drive, Urbandale, IA
- A specialty apple orchard in Urbandale
- Located at 5251 NE 94th Avenue, Bondurant, IA
- 4-Mile corn maze, big slide, pedal karts, corn hole, and a pumpkin patch!
- Located at 500 Locust Street, Des Moines
- Haunted experience known for its jumpscares and extreme storylines
- Takes place in September and October
- Renaissance Fair takes you back in time to an era when Kings and Queens ruled, Knights jousted, and the arts came alive!
- Sleepy Hollow’s Haunted Scream Park is the largest and most elaborate Halloween theme park in the Midwest. Making use of the structures in the Renaissance Faire Park as well as the surrounding forest a new park of horror is created every October.
- September 23rd & 24th
- Located at 4th Street, South of Court Avenue
- Returns for the 18th year! Authentic celebrations including a wide selection of craft beers, german beer and food, live music, competitions, silent disco and more!
- Located in Downtown Des Moines - Western gateway Park
- September 16th - 18th
- Variety of merchants throughout the festival with locally owned businesses whose products will be available for purchase
- October 14-17 & 21-24
- Blank Park Zoo lights up with dazzling lights! Consumers and characters of Night Eyes presented by Hyvee! Come dressed up and enjoy this merry-not-scary halloween night!